WD Electrically heated hose
The electrically heated hose WD-type is based on a smooth bore PTFE core with an high resistance external double braid in stainless steel AISI 304. Recommended for medium operating pressures and pulsating pressures, it can reach 320 bar (with Ø 3/16” internal hose and temperatures up to 130°C. It’s available in the following versions:
- T100 for operating temperatures up to 100°C (212°F)
- T200 for operating temperatures up to 200°C (392°F)
- T250 for operating temperatures up to 250°C (482°F)
- Nominal diameter of the internal hose from 3/16” to 2”.
Lenght on request without limits.
- Paint application, application of insulating materials of various types (e.g. protection of swimming pools, floors), anti-abrasive material applications in ship-building yards.
- Industrial glass-working, fields requiring pipes with medium/high operating pressures.
- Distribution of hotmelts for the assembly of automotive components, home appliance components, electrical components, power connectors, etc. Application of Polyurethane, Polyester, bi-component glues, highly-viscous adhesives (over 50,000 cps).